This four night, five day retreat is a time to pause and clarify the path you are on. Both the labyrinth and the SoulCollage® process can be used as tools of transformation to help us navigate the many challenges of life. They both give us ways to access our own inner resources and intuition. Using one of them alone will make a difference in your life, but used together they amplify and deepen each other because they are both languages of the soul. They enable us to access our inner world and deepen our understanding of ourselves as we journey on this path called life. Both processes allow us to create a sense of order out of the information that bombards us from all directions, and both encourage us to develop a higher level of awareness which enables us to thrive in the complex and ever-changing world in which we live.
This retreat will be held at the St. Francis Springs Prayer Center in Stoneville, NC, which is about 30 miles north of Greensboro, NC and the closest airport is Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO).
The Center is situate on 140 acres of peaceful wooded land and has a labyrinth based on the Chartres pattern.
You can arrive any time after 3pm to check-in to your room, and we will officially start after dinner which is served at 6pm. We will end after lunch on the last day.
The cost of $950 includes four nights accommodation in a single room with private bathroom, all meals (twelve in all) and all art supplies and instruction. The pace of the retreat will be slow so you can dive deep and all activities will be optional.
This retreat is a Veriditas Approved Qualifying Workshop for attending the Veriditas two-day Labyrinth Facilitator Training.
Activities will include:
- Making Spirit Stones
- Creating your own Finger Labyrinth
- SoulCollage® card making time with images provided
- Ways of adding Labyrinthine energy to your cards
- Using your cards in conjunction with a labyrinth walk
- Card Readings
- Labyrinth walks
You will receive:
- A copy of "Journaling the Labyrinth Path" with instruction on how to use this with the labyrinth
- A copy of "Portals, Pathways and Labyrinths" full of images to use on your cards
- A kit with all the supplies to make your spirit stones
- All the supplies to make your finger labyrinth
- A set of 50 small round labyrinth cards to create you own set of Labyrinth Word Wisdom cards
- A Labyrinth bag to hold all your goodies
If you would prefer to share your room with a friend your cost will be $830 each
You can reserve your space by paying a deposit of $150 and completing the application form. The balance is payable by February 15th, 2018.
If you would like to pay the balance in four instalments of $200 let me know and I will send out invoices on November 15th, December 15th, January 15th and February 15th.
Any cancellation incurs a $50 cancellation fee. Fees are non-refundable after March 15th, 2018 but you can find someone to take your place.
Contact me if you have any questions.